HR BUSINESS PARTNERING WORKSHOP
November 14 @ 8:00 am - November 15 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0Ksh50,000
The role of HR Business Partner (HRBP) has been introduced globally within the last 10 years. This has meant a major change in how HR needs to operate.
Despite a great deal of literature and the hard-won, practical insights gained and shared from a range of experiences, the role of HRBP has proven to be difficult to implement, and, consequently, many HRBPs are under-utilised.
This program will provide the theory, practice and confidence to align HR with the business agenda and embed it at the core of strategic thought and implementation.
- Understanding what it means to be a real HR business partner
- Learn how to partner, and your own conflict resolution style
- Learn how to diagnose organisational issues.
- Action Learning: Practical case studies that address the critical challenges of HR leaders
- THE HRBP ROLE: Understanding key aspects of the role, exploring what customers need, and appreciating the difference from an HR Generalist role
- ABOUT ME: Completing a skills assessment and reviewing the results, understanding emotional intelligence, and using Extended DISC feedback to enhance relationships
- PARTNERSHIPS: Anticipating, mitigating, and managing conflict situations, collaboration, and building a personal brand
- THE BUSINESS: Diagnosing business problems and designing coherent solutions, using HR data to tell stories, and individual action planning
DAY 1: STRATEGIC PARTNERING
- New HR Operating Models
- HR Strategic Partner Role: What Your Customers Need from You
- Self-assessment Diagnostic
- Building and Leveraging Your Personal Brand
DAY 2: CREATING VALUE & HAVING IMPACT
- Investing Time and Energy Where It Matters
- Diagnosing Organisation Problems and Designing Solutions
- Anticipating, Mitigating, and Managing Conflict Situations
- Creating the Right Conversations to Make Collaboration Happen
- Using HR Data to Tell Business Stories
- Developing a Plan that Will Make a Difference