- This event has passed.
HR METRICS AND ANALYTICS WORKSHOP (EARN 4 CPD POINTS)
February 26 @ 8:00 am - February 27 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0Ksh60,000
Business and HR leaders are beginning to recognise the potential value of workforce metrics and analytics. But many organisations still struggle with developing a strategy identifying where to start, what to measure, and how metrics and analytics can support business strategies. Learn where to start, what to measure, how to collect and analyse relevant data and most importantly, how to present findings.
The Workforce Metrics and Analytics Workshop is designed to help drive business results with data by providing a detailed road map for effectively leveraging metrics and analytics in your organisation.
This highly interactive and informative workshop will provide you and your team with the knowledge and resources to:
- Kick-start your workforce metrics and analytics journey.
- Interpret an internal labor market (ILM) map that displays data on the flows of talent in, up, and out of an Organisation.
- Understand the issues and best practices regarding human capital metrics and analytics.
- Differentiate between HR metrics and human capital metrics.
- Learn best practices in the design of human capital dashboards.
- Use the framework of data, dialogue, action, and results to achieve power storytelling.
- Define and describe three emerging practices in workforce analytics.
- Identify key constituencies for maintaining a successful data-based approach.
- Complete an action plan to overcome an obstacle to implementing metrics and analytics in your workplace.
- Learn about the principles for conducting Strategic workforce planning using best practice methodology
- Directors and VPs of HR, and senior managers.
- Analytics heads and workforce planning heads.
- HR business partners who are interested in utilizing intelligent data to obtain workforce insights.
- Business executives with a role in driving results via the workforce.
26th & 27th February
Ksh 60,000 (excl VAT) per person
Earn 4 CPD point