- This event has passed.
MANAGING CHANGE & CONSULTING RIGHT WORKSHOP (EARN 4 CPD POINTS)
March 1 @ 8:00 am - March 2 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0Ksh50,000
This module is all about preparing for and handling organizational change. It is designed to help you assess, plan, design, develop & execute change management strategy and plan in your organization. In addition, it will help you develop a set of consulting techniques that will enhance your HR role and effectiveness in the workplace.
- Understand how effective change management improves organisational results
- Learn to apply a change management approach and toolset
- Understand the fundamentals of change and change management
- Articulate the value of change management to your peers and leaders
- Understand the consultancy cycle
- Practice consultancy interventions
- Review and share best practice
- Develop a consultancy intervention plan
- Being a trusted and respected advisor to senior colleagues
- BUILDING THE FOUNDATION
- Understanding change
- Use an Impact Diagnostic to understand the scope and impact of the change on the organisation and its employees.
- Using a Readiness Assessment to understand how prepared the organisation is for the change, identifying critical gaps in readiness.
- Conduct a Stakeholder Analysis to identify the critical stakeholders throughout the organization and a plan for how to appropriately handle them.
- LEADING CHANGE
• Develop a Communication Plan for the organisation to appropriately support the change.
- Use a Change Scorecard to measure the success of change management initiatives
- Summary & Goals Recap
- METHODOLOGY AND APPROACH FOR CONSULTING
- Overview & Approach
- Consulting Theory
- The Consulting Approach
- Interviewing Theory
- Being a Coach and Mentor
- NETWORKING, RELATIONSHIP AND INFLUENCING SKILLS
- Facilitation Theory & Facilitation Exercise
- Presentation Theory & Exercise
- Group Presentation Exercise
- Personal Learning
Target group: HR Managers, Heads of HR, HR Officers, HR Business Partners, HR Specialists
1st & 2nd March
Ksh 50,000 (excl VAT) per person
Earn 4 CPD point