- This event has passed.
The CEO’s View of HR
July 4, 2017 @ 7:00 am - 10:30 am UTC+0
The role of HR has transformed significantly over the years from traditional personnel management to strategic human resources where HR managers are seen as Business partners. However to a large extent HR is yet to earn its space at the board room comparable to her peers in the business.
This forum will provide a platform to discuss the CEO’s perspective and expectations of HR, the level of HR involvement in business and the extent to which HR is playing a strategic role in the organization.
We interviewed a few CEO's to get their understanding of HR Business partnering and their roles in making the HR function a success in organizations. Click the link below to see the interviews.
Hosted By: Emily Kamunde-Osoro - Leadership Coach & Director at Rise & Learn
Moderated By: Linus Gitahi - Former CEO NMG, Executive Chairman, Tropikal Brands (Africa) Ltd
- Anne-Margriet Schoeman – Country Leader Mercer, South Africa
- Andy Watt - Former MD Syngenta East Africa, Founder Kibeni Agriculture
- DDr. Patrick Ngumi, – Outgoing CEO, ICPAK
- Glynis Rankin – CEO, Creative Metier
- Muriithi Ndegwa – CEO, Kenya Institute of management
- Phyllis Wakiaga – CEO, Kenya Association of Manufacturers
- Individual option @ Ksh 10,000 (excl VAT) per person
- Corporate option @ Ksh 90,000 (excl VAT) per corporate table of 10
Early Bird Tickets @20% off Valid up to the 15th of June
IHRM Members will earn 1 CPD point
|Nomination/Registration Form||Ms Word||Download|